Thank you for your contribution to the Georgia REALTORS® Political Action Committee (GARPAC). Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Contributions to GARPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may contribute more or less than the amount suggested or refuse to contribute without affecting your membership rights. 70% of each contribution is used by Georgia RPAC to support state & local political candidates. The remaining 30% is provided to National RPAC and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after GARPAC reaches its RPAC goal, your entire contribution may be used to support state and local candidates. Copies of reports for Georgia RPAC are filed with the Georgia Government Transparency & Campaign Finance Commission and are viewable online at http://ethics.ga.gov/.
Making a Contribution
The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or the Georgia Association of REALTORS® or any local boards within Georgia will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount you elect to contribute or if you do not contribute.
Please double-check your profile information and ensure you are the member in the information contained within any auto-populated fields. Once you have filled in all your contribution information, click Submit to continue the process. Transmission of your GARPAC contribution and credit card information may take a few minutes. Please do not click on the Submit button more than once.
Your contribution to GARPAC will appear as "GARPAC" on your credit card statement.
Requesting a Refund or Credit
By state law we are not required to refund political contributions; however, we will always consider your request to have a refund made. GARPAC is required by law to report your contribution and there are state and federal guidelines on time limits for reporting your contribution. Likewise, any refund issued by GARPAC must also be reported. We appreciate your understanding of the legal rules and regulations we must follow regarding the acceptance, reporting and refunding of GARPAC contributions.
If you need assistance with a refund or partial credit for an unintended over-payment please contact us with the following information:
Your NRDS Number
Email address used to process the contribution
Transaction or EC Control number found on your email receipt
Amount of contribution
Amount requested to be refunded/credited
Once your credit/refund has been processed, you will receive a confirmation of the credit/refund via the email you used to process the initial contribution. You will also be able to view the credit via your Subscription Management Page.
You can reach us by phone: 1-866-280-0576
You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org